- Our Putin
- Bring Back Hypocrisy ("The American President and the American Way of Lying")
- Donald Trump Will Numb you
- When it's time to blow the whistle (why leaking Flynn's private phone conversations is ok)
- Are Liberals Helping Trump?
- The Secret Service of the Skies (Trump flying is closing down airports.)
- New Yalta (Trump, Putin and Xi photoshpped on to Roosevelt, Stalin and Churchill at Yalta)
- Being First Lady is a Job (OK, MDS not TDS, but I still count it. )
- Unnamed Sources, Happy Readers (more it's ok to leak private phone calls in service of TDS)
- Where in the world can we find hope? "In Canda and Denmark creative strategists fight right-wing populism. "
- Breaking the Anti-Immigrant fever ("Americans have been watching the Trump Administration unfold for almost a month now, in all its malevolent incompetence...." )
- Trapped in Trump's Brain.
- How can we get rid of Trump?
- Beltway panic, Wall Street Zero?
- Diagnosing the President (Is he mentally ill?)
- Trump's Wall Won't Keep out Heroin.
- A Muslim Bank is Unscientific.
All TDS, all the time. There were only 5 pieces that were not, directly, foaming at the mouth about Trump. The old pretense of "balance" with one or two token opposing opinions is completely gone. There were none -- none -- that offered an inking as to how people in the Administration see things, how Republicans cooperating with the Administration see things, or how the nearly half of the country that voted for Trump sees things. I don't agree with much of what's going on either, but I like to try to understand how they articulate their views.
And then we wring our hands about polarization.
Dear Times, get a grip. America needs a thoughtful opposition, especially now.